COMPLEXE CAPITALE HÉLICOPTÈRE
HANGAR | MAINTENANCE | REFUELLING | SERVICES POINT
The Capitale Hélicoptère Maintenance Centre is located in an FBO heliport complex CCH7, one of the most renowned in Canada, which distinguishes itself by its ultramodern high-end facilities.
Located at Quebec City’s Jean-Lesage International Airport, Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère offers an impressive 35,000 sq. ft. hangar and 11 helipads. As soon as you land, you will be greeted by our qualified personnel, who will refuel your aircraft. Whether for business or on a sightseeing tour, your stopover in Quebec City is sure to be enhanced by the Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère team. Pilots and passengers will enjoy personalized, turnkey VIP service in a highly distinctive location.
HELICOPTER PILOTS AND THEIR PASSENGERS!
During your visit to our FBO Québec CCH7, you will be offered a VIP tour of the helicopter hangar and its ultramodern facilities. In addition to discovering the famous Resto-Bar Le Commandant on site, you can enjoy gourmet cuisine in a unique aviation atmosphere!
- Helicopter hangar / Indoor parking
- Resto-Bar Le Commandant
- Qualifications and training flights Capitale Hélicoptère Flight School
- Stephan/H Technical garments for pilots
- Lounge area / WiFi space with computer
- Flight preparation room
- Rental of rooms for business meetings (up to 1 200 people)
- Loading and unloading of luggage
- Cleaning of aircraft
- Taxi and limousine service on call
- On-demand car rental service
- Hotel reservations
- And much more
CAPITALE HÉLICOPTÈRE MAINTENANCE CENTRE
- Helicopter and airplane maintenance and repair service